Thursday, June 18, 2020
18A – Create a Customer Avatar
I firstly think most of people need the deliver grocery service not only during COVID epidemic but also in the future. Since all of people need food, I can not figure out their favorite habbits, cars, TV shows, etc. But after considering the interview with my barber and neighborhoods before, I realized not everyone need delivery grocery. There must be a group of people refuse cooking and would rather eat something unhealthy. So I think the person who choose to cook but do not want to waste time in shopping groceries must be someone who is busy with work but want a healthy lifestyle. I still can not make sure what their favorite cars, TV shows or books but most of them may married or have kids so they want the lifestyle be more healthy. If a person is single he or she may just eat food for "full" and does not care too much health problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
1. If I really start the delivery service business, I really hope it can bring large profit in next 5 years. If the future generation really...
-
I read Coco Chanel by Lisa for this assignment. What surprised me most was Chanel's family background. I always think she must be bo...
-
In March, UF has announced to remove classes online. Since I am an international student, I really want to go back to my country. I bought f...
Hello Yile,
ReplyDeleteI like the description you gave of your prototypical customer and I agree that the customer is probably young as older generations prefer purchasing in person rather than online. I am slightly confused about the image you have selected as that seems to be the person solving the needs of the customer rather the customer themselves. My understanding was that the customer would order the food online and have someone deliver it for them. Overall, you wrote a great post!