Thursday, June 18, 2020

19A – Idea Napkin No. 2

1. I am a person who alaways like to make plans before starting a work. I do not want to waste single time so I prefer to make plans in advance. I want to learn how to invest so I choose finance major but I also like advertising and market selling so I also choose to take some marketing elective courses. I like to come up with some creative ideas and think in different persepctives.

2. I want to provide the online grocery delivery service to my customers so they can stay at home and get fresh food in totally same price as shopping in store.

3. So my customers will be Chinese since I am a Chinese and I want to start my business in my own country. The customers are a group of people who want a more healthy lifestyle but do not want to waste time in shopping groceries. 

4. My customers want the grocery to be fresh and list the same price as the store. The delivery service should also be quick so they do not need to order one day in advance.

5. The main advantage of my business is I offer quicker delivery service and fresher groceries. Some stores always give customers bad groceries and charge more than the strore or charge for high delivery service fee. But I want to make less profit per order but more orders in the future. I also want my customers can get better food and save time and money at the same time.

evaluate:
I think the business can be successful since people really have the need, especially in the future. People will be busier in work so they really want to save time. After reading the peer reviews I also think it is a great idea to start the delivery business. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Yile,
    I think you described yourself very well and the fact that you want to serve people near you in China is awesome. You are able to identify the needs of the people there which gives you a major advantage in how to cater to their needs. Your business model also seems very sustainable as you mentioned you would be willing to take a minor hit in profits to make sure you can grow your customer base and have customers come to you frequently. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yile,
    I think you did a great job answering this exercise, I also make my plans a head of time since I hate wasting time and am usually busy. I also like advertising and selling items, like I mentioned in my post as well. I think you did a really good job and I always find it so fascinating what skillsets other people have and I admire yours. Great work!-Mayson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yile,
    You described yourself very well and wrote about your many admirable qualities. I think it is great that you want to start your business in your native country of China. You probably know the local market much very well and this will be helpful in developing your business. I think focusing on quality of groceries and lower delivery times is a great way to start a successful business.

    ReplyDelete

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3