Thursday, June 18, 2020

16A –What’s Your Secret Sauce?

My personality:
1. I like to be a leader when I am in a group work. I can always organize the whole group to do an assignment or presentation.
2. I have critical thinking when I face a problem. I can always give my friends different ideas or suggestions toward a problem.
3. I have a strong time consciousness  since I never pass due or late for a meeting.
4. I am creative because I can always give my friends or groups some creative ideas.
5. I love studying since I like reading some psychological related books. 

interview:
Since all of my friends are not native speakers so they give a short speech. My nick name is Ella so they just called me Ella sometimes. 
My friend Sandy Dai thinks I am very independent and always compare cons and pros before making a decision.


My middle school classmate Lei Zhang knows I like reading. 


My high school friend Jessie says I am a good friend since I always listen to her concerns. I am patient to comfort her all the time.

My boyfriend says I have a strong time consciousness because I like to make plans.

My friend Selina says I am funny. I am the kind of person who is only outgoing with close friends. I do not have too much friends but all of them are sincere.

I think some of appraise are fair and I can realize ver quickly, like I like to make plans or always want to be a leader, love reading, etc. Some of characterstics that I did not notice but my friends notice, like I can always comfort a friend when she is upset. The reason to cause the difference is because I ignore how I treat others so I did not realize I am always funny and comforting. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yile. Great post! I think you did a great job interviewing people who care about you and know you well. You seem to be a great leader and enjoy being the leader in a group project. We have that in common. I think the ability to comfort others, especially friends, when they are upset is a great trait to have.

    ReplyDelete

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3