Monday, June 15, 2020

15A – Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No. 2

 

For this assignment, I find the barber that I used to interviewed and asked him a few questions. I also came to my friend Sandy and my grandparents. 

 

I tell them that they can also buy snacks or meals from restaurants, or just physically come to the grocery stores to buy food. However, we can not sure if the meals are healthy, and most restaurants make oily food that make people fat. Buying groceries from stores really cost time and it is truly inconvenient. After I offer these disadvantages of alternative solutions, they agree that online grocery delivery service is better since it is healthy to make food for themselves and the service saves a lot of time. In the future, the barber said he will learn cooking because he realizes how unhealthy he was to only eat snacks or instant food for nearly two months. My grandmother and Sandy also said they do not want to waste time anymore. 

 

In China, people less pay with cash but using Alipay or WeChat pay more. These two methods are similar to using a credit card. After ordering the food they prefer to scan the two-dimension code or log in their Alipay account to pay. 

 

My customers believe health and convenience are really important. People can not only eat at restaurants although it is convenient; in the long run, cooking by themselves is the safest method to keep healthy. The grocer stores are always crowded and open very early every day. If people come to the store late, the fresher food all is gone. My customers thought they can not drive to buy grocery stores since it is always hard to find a parking lot in China. They do not want to carry the food by themselves. The online delivery service addresses all their concerns easily.

 

In conclusion, people want a healthier and more convenient lifestyle. They do not want to waste too much time on cooking. I think the delivery service is really good business ideas since people in the future generation want a more rapid lifestyle and fewer people want to spend time on chores. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Yile,
    I also believe that health and convenience are also important to me. I think you did a great job choosing who to interview and also find it very fascinating how people in china use PayPal more than cash now, which is very beneficial to your solution. A healthy lifestyle is the best kind of lifestyle, So I would have to agree! Keep up the great work!-Mayson

    ReplyDelete

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3