1. The behavior I developed is to read
other students' assignments first so that I can get some ideas and make sure I
do not misunderstand the question. I felt like coming up with the ideas of
"opportunity" or "business strategy" are easy for me, and I
am not sure what extent should the "opportunity" to be. I need some
ideas first so that I can develop my idea.
2. I want to give up because I think there is too much writing in this class. I felt like I have to write 1000 words per week, and the class last three months so I really want to drop. However, I find the course interesting. There are not many restrictions in writing; I can create my own work and come up with my own ideas, and I can also read other's work and find other creative ideas. Truly, I did not like writing; but I do think the course pushes me to write and think so I did not think it is hard for me eventually.
3.three tips:
1. do not think writing is only about boring; it will be interesting if the course really teaches you something.
2. you can read other's assignments and get new ideas. It really helps.

Hello Yile,
ReplyDeleteI really liked the tips you have mentioned, and I strongly agree with them and have some in common with you such as providing good feedback to your peers and watching the lectures. I too felt like this class has a lot of writing assignments but since the topics are very interesting, it does not feel like a chore, but rather an opportunity to improve on my business and writing skills simultaneously. Great post!