Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
1. If I really start the delivery service business, I really hope it can bring large profit in next 5 years. If the future generation really...
-
I read Coco Chanel by Lisa for this assignment. What surprised me most was Chanel's family background. I always think she must be bo...
-
In March, UF has announced to remove classes online. Since I am an international student, I really want to go back to my country. I bought f...
Hi Yile,
ReplyDeleteI think this is a great topic and really enjoyed listening to your pitch. I agree that with everything going on in the world today, delivery food system is needed. I found it really fascinating how there is a policy in China and really like how you focused on that. I think you did a great job. The only suggestion is to make sure you are talking to an audience and engage more with that. Great job and keep up the good work.
Hi Yile,
ReplyDeleteGreat pitch! I also think food delivery is needed considering the pandemic restrictions at this time. Tying your idea to the system in China was very interesting and I learned something new. I think having a food delivery system would allow people to get the food they need by staying safe. Overall, good pitch and good idea for the pitch.