Thursday, July 2, 2020

30A – Final Reflection

1. I think I really did a lot of reading and writing in this course. I hated writing before because my grammar is bad, but I did not get bored at this class as much as I think. I really like free-writing assignments in this class. I can "own" a business and I have to analyze my own company. I always find it is a challenge but interesting. I love interviewing assignments because my friends or other people can always give me some insightful suggestions. 

 

2. I will remember the "what's next" assignment many years later. The assignment asks us to come up with a new market. I always think I should start a delivery grocery business but not notice the company can enter a new market. Because of the assignment, I come up with the "seafood dessert" product and I believe it will also be successful. 

 

3. I see myself as an entrepreneur now. I get to know how to target potential customers, how to satisfy their needs, how to enter a new market, etc. I think it is important for an entrepreneur to be creative. I can not only think of "grocery" but something else. That will make the company more successful.

 

4. I recommend students to watch videos from the professor because they really help. Students can also interview more people because everyone has different views or suggestions toward a problem. 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Yile,

    I share you experience as well. I thought this class did in fact have a lot of reading and writing but like you said, all the assignments were thoughtful and it did not bore me. In terms of developing an entrepreneurial mindset, I also agree that this course has helped me see perspectives I did not consider in the past. Overall, I had a great time reading your posts throughout the semester and I hope you have great success with your venture in the future!

    ReplyDelete

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3