Thursday, July 2, 2020

29A – Venture Concept No. 2

1)  opportunity:

Like I mentioned in the last venture concept, the potential customers are the people who do not want to waste time shopping groceries. They want a more healthy lifestyle but want to save time and energy by getting the raw material at home. People all are "lazy"; they want their demand can be satisfied quickly. Nowadays, the virus has not been disappearing completely in China so people go outside less. In the future, people do not want to spend time shopping. I think everyone in China, even the world, all need the service. Some people are currently using the service but I think in the next generation, there will be more loyal customers. The opportunity is really big since young adults in this generation tend to be busier with their work and they do not like shopping grocery stores. The "window of opportunity" will last for the whole year.

 

Innovation:

I want to provide a seafood dessert delivery service in my new business. Currently, there is a lot of dessert store in China and the competition is intense, but there is no seafood dessert. Because the delivery grocery company is famous for its fresh seafood, I can also hire some dessert master to create some new receipt. 

 

venture concept:

For my new business (seafood dessert delivery), people may switch to another store maybe because they do not like flavor or they find something else more delicious. All of the dessert stores are my competitors, their weakness is they do not offer seafood dessert. Packaging and distribution are very important for my delivery business. I have to make sure the packaging is perfect and the delivery time is short. I will try my best to keep the price low, especially for seafood. I will hire some people to manage inventory, some are only responsible for delivery, some are creating new receipts, etc. There will be many independent but the related department in one company.

 

three minor elements:

I think the most important resource is the product quality. All of the raw material is fresh, the price is fair and the dessert is special. I am not sure what will be the next step, maybe a beverage. I want to offer some healthy beverages to people, especially for people who have obesity.I hope my business can be popular in China in the next five years and there are many loyal customers. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Yile,
    Great post! I really enjoyed reading your second venture concept. You out in a lot of thought into your idea to create a grocery delivery service for people that are very busy and do not want to waste time. Especially considering the effects Coronavirus has had on the world and in China, your delivery service would be well received.

    ReplyDelete

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3