Thursday, July 2, 2020

28A – Your Exit Strategy

1. If I really start the delivery service business, I really hope it can bring large profit in next 5 years. If the future generation really likes to use online shopping and delivery service, I believe I will stay in this business. People will grow much more requirement on the delivery service although I can not predict right now. I also believe there will be more and more competitors in the market and I have to keep on creating something new. I think I may not force my children to manage the business after I retire. If my children do not interested in business, I will encourage them to try something else.

2. I believe the business will be popular in the future and it worth my investing. I really like creating something new.

3. I think the exit strategy may slightly influence other decisions since I really want the business can actually work. So I always think in long-run decision. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Yile,

    I think you have a great future plan for the business to keep it running while you make profit. This is a good idea as it can act as a source of income while you pursue other ventures as well. You could start hiring employees and manage the business in a great manner. I share a similar view for passing the company down to my children. I feel like I would let them decide their lives, but if they decide to stick with my business then I’d be super pumped. Great post overall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yile,
    Great post! I think your strategy to hold on to your company and possibly hand it down to your children could work really well for you. Your business definitely has a lot of potential for growth and expansion in the coming years as we rely more on the internet and delivery services. Thinking in the long term is vital to being successful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yile,
    I really like the exit strategy you chose and I am also heading in that direction as well. I just want my business to climb upwards to gain a huge profit in the next five years. I think it is very smart of you to think in long-run decision and I admire that in your work. I think your business will succeed and this exit strategy is perfect for you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3