opportunity:
Many people, especially young people who are
busy with work or people who do not want to spend more time shopping for food,
are the main target customers. In the future, people will spend less and less
time doing housework including cooking. Food delivery is already popular in
China, so it will become a habit for young people nowadays to order delivery.
In addition, people realize it is unhealthy to just order food
from restaurants or eating snacks, so they prefer to cook by themselves.
The demand for delivery groceries will become more not less.
innovation:
The innovation of the delivery service is I want
to make sure all of the raw material is fresh and safe. Nowadays, there are
some companies that already have delivery service but the food is not fresh sometimes,
especially for seafood. Seafood is always expensive in China and people only
accept lively seafood because they think it is fresh. People like to kill and
clean seafood by themselves. So the delivery time should be short, the package
should be designed carefully and the seafood itself should be fresh.
venture concept:
Sometimes when people order groceries (raw
material) online, they just get something bad or something they not initially
wanted. In order to address this problem, the employees in the company should
be trained and make sure they are careful enough to pick what customers want.
There should be some employees who are trained to manage seafood inventory to
make sure the quality of seafood. I think the reason that some customers will
switch to another company maybe they think the price is a little high since we
spend more money to keep the food fresh. But I think we will do more
advertising to tell people about fresh food and the price is fair.
the three minor concept
I think the most important resource is the raw material is fresh. The seafood section is hard for competitors to copy because the employees are trained to manage inventory.The next service maybe dessert delivery service. It is always hard for people to make delicious desserts at home, which is also time-consuming. If I can provide a dessert delivery service, people can have one more option to get delicious and healthy food. In the next five years, I want the company to become popular in China and become a competitive company. In the next decade, I hope the first venture can actually provide me with a feasible entrepreneur idea.
Hello Yile,
ReplyDeleteI think your opportunity is quite exploitable! It is true that younger generations are more inclined to use technology and this also leads to an increase in purchase of food and groceries. Your product will in-fact generate a lot of revenue as people will now start to care about the quality of the products they purchase online. Your future plan for incorporating dessert is also great but you can’t have anything frozen I assume. Great post!