Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
1. If I really start the delivery service business, I really hope it can bring large profit in next 5 years. If the future generation really...
-
I read Coco Chanel by Lisa for this assignment. What surprised me most was Chanel's family background. I always think she must be bo...
-
In March, UF has announced to remove classes online. Since I am an international student, I really want to go back to my country. I bought f...
Hi There Yile,
ReplyDeleteI love watching your presentations. I always find them very fascinating and different from others. The only comments I would make is maybe change up the background setting so that it looks more professional and also it is a little monotoned. Other than that, I do really think you had key points and a strong speech. Keep up the great work! -Mayson
Hi Yile,
ReplyDeleteGreat pitch! After watching all three of your elevator pitches, this one is the best by far. I really enjoyed watching you become more confident and more comfortable in front of the camera. Each pitch came easier to me than the one before and I see it look easier for you as well. Overall, I really enjoyed your pitch.