Friday, May 15, 2020

2A Bug list

1. I always get up late, sometimes I get up even after 11:00 A.M. It is because I always stay up late to play online games.

2. I always wait until the last minute to do my assignments. It is because I refuse to do homework in my deep heart. 

3. I like to spend a lot of money on expensive shoulder bags, like MCM, Coach, GUCCI, etc. It is because I believe shoulder bags are a kind of symbol of wealth and tastes for women. 

4. I cannot control myself to drink milk tea a lot. I just like the taste and want something to drink when I studying or watching TV.

5. My rommate always shouts loudly when she sees a cockroach. She really hates cockroach and she shouts for our attention.

6. I alaways have small amount of  money left at the end of each month. Becuase I always spend a lot of money on snacks. 

7. I find difficulties in my accounting course. I feel like I can not always concentrate on the video lectures and do not try hard to understand an important term. 

8. The delivery in China  sometimes does not taste good. Because there a thousands of delivery in China, they are constantly competing on price. Food in low price does not always good.

9. The bathroom in my home is really small. When my parents bought this house, they just start work and did not have enough money.

10. Wearing masks when I go out is really uncomfortable. Because of COVID we have to wear mask for self-protection.

11. Wifi in my hotel is always disconnected. It is because there is only one wifi in hotel and hundreds of people use it.

12. There are always a lot of flying bugs in my apartment in U.S. because my roomates and I do not throw trash.

13. I always suffer from diarrhea because  I like to eat spicy food.

14. I always spend a lot of time in doing one simple homework. Because I cannot fully concentrate and always play my phone when I doing the homework.

15. My mother does not want a cat in home, but I really like cats. My mother is allergic to cats' hair. 

16. My father asks me to do excercise which I really hate. He thinks it is healthy.

17. I left my laptop in Gainesville airport. Because I had a lot of stuff and I did not notice I left something.

18. The subway in my hometown is always crowded. Because subway and bus are two types of common transportation for people in my hometown.

19. My boyfriend is forced to stay in his school and did not allowed to go out until July. Because of COVID, Chinese government pays a lot of attention and forbid people to go outside. 

20. Some of my friends are in U.S. and they can not come back to China. They can not buy a flying ticket because of the high price and high demand. 

Reflection:
I did not find this homework too difficult maybe I really have a lot of bugs on my own! Because of the assignment, I realize I actually have a lot small weak points that I need to correct. But some of bugs, like my mother can not raise a cat in home, I can not change that. Some bugs can be fixed and some can not. I feel like it is easy to correct my own bugs instead of other's. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Yile,

    I can definitely relate to a lot of things mentioned in your post such as spending a lot of time on homework, waking up later than I want to, and difficulty in courses. It is interesting to see how the bug list changes from person to person and that it generally revolves around the tasks we encounter or the situation we are put in. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Yile,
    I think we had a lot of similar "bugs" when I was reading your bug list. Most of my family is actually allergic to cats and living in quarantine with my family does not allow me to get one. So, I am waiting till I go back to Gainesville. It's very fascinating to see all of your different issues and how they relate to mine. I also did not find this homework assignment too difficult because of how many minuscule issues there are in this world and most of them can be solved.

    ReplyDelete

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3